On this page, you’ll find the official Samsung SM-A032F Combination File, perfect for those searching for it. The Combination file is available as a zip file that includes all the essential elements, like the official Samsung USB Driver, Odin Download Tool, Combination File, and a How-to Flash Manual.
Samsung SM-A032F Combination File
The Samsung Combination File allows you to downgrade your device’s Android version, disable or eliminate device protection, resolve DRK and IMEI number issues, and address the device’s bootloop problem.
Model Name: Samsung SM-A032F
Device Full Name: Samsung Galaxy A03 Core SM-G386
File Name: SM-A032F_Combination_FAC_A032FXX2F035_U2_220811_11_SPD.zip
Android Version: 11
File Size: 1 GB
Flash Tool: SPD Upgrade Tool
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash (install) the Combination File
- Download and extract the Combination File package on the computer.
- After extracting the Combination File Package, you will be able to get the Samsung USB Driver, SPD Upgrade Tool, and Combination Flash File.
- Now, Install the Provided Samsung USB Driver on your Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Samsung USB Driver on the computer, you need to connect your Samsung device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, you need to boot the device into the download mode (volume down + power key).
- Once your device is in Download Mode, Launch the SPD Upgrade Tool and Load the Combination File.
- Once the Combination file is loaded, Click on the Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect your Samsung SM-A032F device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Caution: Flashing the Combination File will erase your data from the device permanently. Therefore, we recommend you backup your data before following the above guidelines.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest version of Samsung USB Driver, then head over to the Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] SPD Upgrade Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of SPD Upgrade Tool, then head over to the SPD Upgrade Tool page.