On this page, you’ll find the official Samsung SM-A710L Combination File, perfect for those searching for it. The Combination file is available as a zip file that includes all the essential elements, like the official Samsung USB Driver, Odin Download Tool, Combination File, and a How-to Flash Manual.
Samsung SM-A710L Combination File
The Samsung Combination File can be used to Downgrade the Android version of the device, Unlock or remove the Device protection, Fixing the DRK issue, Fixing the IMEI number issue, Fixing the device which is having the bootloop issue.
Model Name: Samsung SM-A710L
Device Full Name: Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 SM-A710L
File Name: SM-A710L_Combination_FAC_FA51_A710LKLU2ARH1_FAC2ARH1_CL7666273_QB19444412_REV00.zip
Binary Number: 1
Android Version: 5.1
File Size: 451 MB
Flash Tool: Odin Downloader
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
How to Flash the Combination File
- Download and extract the Combination File package on the computer.
- After extracting the Combination File Package, you will be able to get the Samsung USB Driver, Odin Downloader, and Combination Flash File.
- Now, Install the Provided Samsung USB Driver on your Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Samsung USB Driver on the computer, you need to connect your Samsung device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, you need to boot the device into the download mode (volume down + power key).
- Once your device is in Download Mode, Launch the Odin Downloader Tool and Load the Combination File by using the AP button.
- Once the Combination file is loaded, Click on the Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect your Samsung SM-A710L device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Caution: Flashing the Combination File will erase your data from the device permanently. Therefore, we recommend you backup your data before following the above guidelines.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you wish, you can download the latest version of Samsung Driver from Samsung USB Driver Page.
[*] Odin Downloader: If you wish, you can download the latest version of Odin Downloader from the Odin Downloader Tool page.