On this page, you will find the Official link to the Samsung SM-T111 Combination File. The Combination file comes in a zip package and contains the Official Samsung USB Driver, Odin Downloader Tool, Combination Flash File, and How-to Flash Manual.
Samsung SM-T111 Combination File
You can use the Samsung Combination File to Downgrade the Android version of the device, Unlock or remove the Device protection, fix the DRK issue, fix the IMEI number issue, and fix the device bootloop problem.
Model Name: Samsung SM-T111
Device Full Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo SM-T111
File Name: SM-T111_Combination_FAJP_T111XXUANH1_FAJP_T111XXUANH1_2512495_REV02.zip
Android Version: 4.4
File Size: 288 MB
Flash Tool: Odin Downloader
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash (install) the Combination File
- Download and extract the Combination File package on the computer.
- After extracting the Combination File Package, you will be able to get the Samsung USB Driver, Odin Downloader, and Combination Flash File.
- Now, Install the Provided Samsung USB Driver on your Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Samsung USB Driver on the computer, you need to connect your Samsung device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, you need to boot the device into the download mode (volume down + power key).
- Once your device is in Download Mode, Launch the Odin Downloader Tool and Load the Combination File by using the AP button.
- Once the Combination file is loaded, Click on the Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect your Samsung SM-T111 device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Caution: Flashing the Combination File will erase your data from the device permanently. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before following the above guidelines.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest version of Samsung USB Driver, then head over to the Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] Odin Download Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Odin Download Tool, then head over to the Odin Download Tool page.