On this page, you’ll find the official Samsung SM-T116NU Combination File, perfect for those searching for it. The Combination file is available as a zip file that includes all the essential elements, like the official Samsung USB Driver, Odin Download Tool, Combination File, and a How-to Flash Manual.
Samsung SM-T116NU Combination File
The Samsung Combination File allows you to downgrade your device’s Android version, disable or eliminate device protection, resolve DRK and IMEI number issues, and address the device’s bootloop problem.
Model Name: Samsung SM-T116NU
Device Full Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3V SM-T116NU
File Name: SM-T116NUNU_Combination_OLB_FA44_T116NUXXU0AOH3_OLB0AOH3_OLB0AOH3_CL771994_QB6051171_REV04.zip
Android Version: 4.4
File Size: 295 MB
Flash Tool: Odin Downloader
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash (install) the Combination File
- Download and extract the Combination File package on the computer.
- After extracting the Combination File Package, you will be able to get the Samsung USB Driver, Odin Downloader, and Combination Flash File.
- Now, Install the Provided Samsung USB Driver on your Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Samsung USB Driver on the computer, you need to connect your Samsung device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, you need to boot the device into the download mode (volume down + power key).
- Once your device is in Download Mode, Launch the Odin Downloader Tool and Load the Combination File by using the AP button.
- Once the Combination file is loaded, Click on the Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect your Samsung SM-T116NU device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Caution: Flashing the Combination File will erase your data from the device permanently. Therefore, we recommend you backup your data before following the above guidelines.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest version of Samsung USB Driver, then head over to the Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] Odin Download Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Odin Download Tool, then head over to the Odin Download Tool page.